NTN-SNR have one of the broadest and most comprehensive ranges of ball bearings on the market, from bore diameters of 1.5mm to 1,320mm. the range includes; deep groove ball bearings, double row radial contact bearings, single row angular contact bearings, self-aligning ball bearings and thrust ball bearings. You’ll struggle to find another company so capable of meeting any ball bearing requirements you might have.
The ball bearings NTN-SNR supply have an extended lifetime thanks to their research and development drive, their design team can offer solutions adapted specifically to meet each individual customer needs. Among the ranges and methods, they have developed are;
- Topline range – offering solutions for use under demanding speed and temperature conditions (-60C to +350C), this range is ideal for the iron and steel industry, electric motors and packaging machines, etc.
- Megaohm technology – high performance ceramic coating ensuring electrical; insulation with breakdown voltages of up to 3000V, used mainly in electric motors.
- Solid lubrication – used as an alternative to classic lubrication, solid lubrication eliminates failures due to lack of lubrication, prevents grease leakage and optimises energy consumption while also being environmentally friendly.
- Deep groove ball bearings – meet the requirements of reliability and competitiveness of applications in electric motors.
- Hybrid bearings with ceramic balls – this range is sought after for the speed, useful life and electrical insulation properties of the bearings.
- High performance deep groove ball bearings – thanks to the materials used and heat treatments applied these bearings have an extended lifetime which is always an advantage.
Ball bearings from NTN-SNR can be found in many sectors of the global marketplace thanks to their impressive range and cutting edge technology. They have fast become a name you can trust and there can be no other recommendation when it comes to ball bearings for any requirement/application.
To find out more or contact NTN-SNR directly, click here